Thursday, March 27, 2014

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday






Madewell jeans
Madewell sweater
Madewell hat
Vans sneakers
Madewell jacket
Madewell tote

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. My Vans. How I have I not had a pair in my life until this year? But don't worry, I have totally made up for that by buying 3 pairs over the last few months...oops.
2. Erin Wasson's looks for Madewell. How gorgeous is she? I wish I could rock Madewell as well as she does...there is just something so effortlessly cool about her, right?
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Just amazing.
4. Eating breakfast for dinner. Nick has been traveling a lot for work...so I LOVE being lazy and just eating cereal, or eggs, or pancakes for dinner instead of cooking a real meal :)
5. Vanilla shakes from Shake Shack...totally craving one riiiiight about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment